Monday, March 12, 2012

Pushing

I've been looking into printing my blog into books. Did you know it's as easy a few clicks with some websites? Seeing how easy and decently priced it is, I'm motivated to keep up this blog! I hate that it's already been so long since I've blogged. We've had a lot going on and I hope to be posting more often.



Don't be fooled by this sweet, innocent looking face.
Yes Charlotte is absolutely darling and can be such a sweet, good girl, but don't mess with her. She's one tough cookie. Lately we've had to have a lot of discussions in our home about being nice and not pushing. Charlotte will out of the blue say something like "push Emily, "push Fisher", "push momma". It's not like she goes around pushing people, but she definitely will let you know if you are in her way or she wants you to get out of her face. And since she has been talking about pushing so much, Mike and I are consistently trying to talk to her about not pushing others, being kind, being soft, being nice, you get the idea.

Well tonight during Family Home Evening, we were looking at pictures and talking about Jesus, when Charlotte all of the sudden said,
"PUSH JESUS."
Ummm what?
No Charlotte, we don't push Jesus, in fact it would do you a lot of good in this life to be nice to Jesus.


Oh I love my feisty girl. She keeps us on our toes.

7 comments:

Lacey said...

oh Lar, that is so funny. well for me because i don't have to be the parenting one. Miller and Halle have been "pushing" it lately, seriously being so naughty and not caring. it is making me crazy because they don't care if you are mad or get mad or give them consequences, seriously pushing it. oh the fun of being a parent.

I can't wait to see you and catch up!

katherine said...

so, a funny story. i turned to your blog just now, and without saying anything about what your post is about, will said, "I am going to be mad at her!" and i asked why, and he said, "because she pushed me." not even kidding. she is passionate and a girl that knows what she wants. i love her, i love her personality that we are seeing more and more come about. but i would warn her that if she does push Jesus away, i think she is going to be in a lot more trouble that she wants.

Sarah M said...

totally made me laugh out loud. love that charlotte girl and all her spunk and makes me think that if someone as sweet and as perfect as you has a feisty one... there's not much you can do about it. you're born that way.

The Close's Place said...

Hiiiiiilarious! Such a great story. Loved chatting last week
Let's do it again soon.

Stephanie said...

Maybe 'push' means something else. You know, like stinky slinky. :)

Bobbi said...

hahaha! Yes, it's always a good thing to be nice to Jesus :)

Patti & Dave Wynn Family said...

Hilarious!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails